Taking a short break away from the structured writings of my paper and i have a few thoughts about how some things in life actually works. its random maybe there might be some truth in it.
1) if you dont know what to do just simply start by feeling happy for people. The smallest things in life that they feel triumphant about. But do it with full honesty. Because such things are simply too easy to tell and when you do, somehow there might be some good karma that comes with that. But do not expect it or wish for it. Just know that there is hope somehow. So far I only know a handful of people who really can accomplish this. seems easy? try it.
2) Act on it even though it scares the shit out of you. this might be the cause of my sleepless nights and bad skin, but i dont like to sit on problems. Work on it a little everyday and soon you might find that such things dont kill you though it feels a little like that.
3) You are the centre of everything of your life that is. I am a harsh critic and i know it. When you start thinking why is your life as such it is mainly you do allow it to be so. Life attracts Life. And when you start thinking “hey i can do better” then slowly things and people around you will change. How to change? Be harsh…like x 100 of what you are thinking now and start auditing your life.
5) Be brave. sometimes being born and bred they way i am, i am afraid of hardships but know that its okay to be afraid but BUDGE. just move even if it means you have fend for yourself in a way no one will understand.
6) Be with yourself. Its only without all the distractions and noise you could really look at yourself. If you cant even stand yourself, please do a nice civic duty and not put people through crap times by wanting to just have people around. (you see harsh x 100)
7) Back to point one : be happy for people and let the contentment come to you.
Okay back to research.